Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Don’t see hero skins in shop

  1. #1
    griz1970 Member Oreganus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2022
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Don’t see hero skins in shop

    Hello,


    I just saw on reddit that there are currently 4 hero skins in the shop that can be bought with gold. I have 3 of the 4 returning skins but I don’t see the one I’m missing in the shop. (Daring Darion) Tried it both on PC and mobile.

  2. #2
    Junior Hostboard Member KennedyVazquez's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2022
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don’t see hero skins in shop

    I have the same issue on NA. After purchasing a few skins the other went missing from the store.

  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member KendraDouglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2022
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don’t see hero skins in shop

    I’ve had the same problem with skins not showing up in the shop. It can be really frustrating when you’re missing that one skin you want. I’ve started using skin.land to find the skins I’m looking for.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •